Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lancome Face Primer Review

  • La Base ProYes, I know some of you heard that i wont be posting for a week or so. But, I couldn't resist I just had to write this review. So, the product that I'm going to rave about today is the Lancome Face Primer, and I have no idea how I lived this long without this amazing product. Face primer was introduced to me by one of my favorite youtube video makers vintageandtacky. I never really paid attention to face primers but wow do they make a difference. I found a little sample of the Lancome in one of my drawers and after hearing only good things about face primers I decided to try.

  • I absolutely love it, the foundation stays on all day and doesn't look streaking which I know can sometimes happen. I also love the feeling of the primer when it is applied to the skin. It starts out as a liquid gel and once applied to your face it becomes almost a powder. It keeps my make up lasting all day and I don't feel like I need to reapply it throughout the day, which in my book is a great thing.Also, it gives my face a satin finish.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good! I'm not sure if you can get this in England yet, but thanks for your review anyway ^_^

    ReplyDelete