Sunday, October 24, 2010

Physicans Formula Organic Masacra Review

Last week I purchased a new mascara. I have been using physicans formula for a few years and bought a new one due to the fact that I ran out. Let me tell you it has been the best mascra I have ever used. It makes my eyelashes longer and they feel really healthy. It is made out of olive oil and is organically produced. This is another thing that I love about this mascra is that there isn't any harmful chemicals and they don't test there products on animals. The product costs around 10 dollars which is a good price for an organic mascara. I absolutely love it and wouldn't use any other mascara. Some other mascara's by the company are the Plump Potion and Mineral Wear. I havn't seen the Mineral wear one in stores but they sell it on there website for around 8 dollars. If you interested in getting on of these mascara's you can buy them at any local drug store such as CVS or Rite Aid, as well as online at http://www.physicansformula.com/

2 comments:

  1. woah that mascara looks so cool! It's really all natural? I didn't even know they made mascara all natural. I'll definitely have to check that out. thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome. I love this mascara. Plus, it doesnt make me feel guility that I'm harming my eyelashes.Let me know how you like it,the green one is the natural one.:)

    ReplyDelete